Tuesday 15 June 2010

Genesis

Like all good religious works i've read, we start with Genesis. Which is where I take the time to explain where the world comes from and basically to introduce you to the word of Dom. So, here we go.

In the beginning there was a mummy universe and a daddy universe, they got together did the bad thing and made a baby universe. This is where we live like little bacterium inside the bugger. It's not called the Big Bang for nothing.

All the bacterium made up lots of stories to explain where the world came from and like many stories, the longer they are believed the truer they become - take this from a compulsive (and more importantly successful) teller of tall tales.

What inspired me to make this blog you might ask? Well, for a start i've always wanted to write a book of Dom, just to show the world what I think about it and it's denizens. I am a lazy bugger though so doing it day by day in a blog seems like a good idea to me.

Much props also have to go to my older brother, Tyler who has a blog here which is likely much more coherent than my own. Go read it, you may just learn something.

So, hey, thanks for listening i'll be around whenever I have something to say

3 comments:

  1. So we are a colony of bacterium on a molecule floating in the amniotic fluid of a yet-to-born universe? It has a certain appeal; a space empire is an infection, or a virus spreading amongst the body; a super-nova is a rumbling stomach? When the universe is birthed, what will we be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the universe is born, we shall continue on as one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lame answer Dom, please rethink and comment again!
    Btw awesome start to what I imagine is gonna be a very entertaining read!

    ReplyDelete