Saturday 19 June 2010

I'm back!

So, I know I said I would be updating this daily, but seriously i've had a pretty busy couple of days. Now this is probably the time when any other blogger would explain that he got a bit drunk, went to a few house parties, maybe even make up some lie about being swarmed by beautiful women so being unable to get to his computer (though I should note at this point, any mention of beautiful is entirely fact - chicks dig Dom)

So, yeah where do I begin. Basically I was on the way back from an enjoyable visit to a close personal friends house on Wednesday when I saw the air shimmering in front of me. Now most people would blame this on drink or drugs or whatever, but it is a well known fact that I am entirely T-total. In fact if anyone so much mentions Alcohol to me I run away screaming in terror. Well, actually that's a lie, as a Domist a have a massive appreciation for all forms of Alcohol (except Strongbow which does... strange things it me)

BACK TO MY POINT

So, I was trying to get past this shimmer when some sort of crack in the pavement made me slip. I woke up and found myself in a small town, no phone reception, no computers, no nothing. I asked around to find out where I was. Luckily, I could speak the local dialect and I found out I was in the town of Nazerath or some sort of foreign name like that. I spent a few days chilling there, slept with some kinky little thing called Mary and whatever then woke up on the pavement as if i'd simply slipped. It was however, now friday. I gave Nathan a call, and stoic as ever he offered toletme come over and drink beer and watch football with him whilst I recovered.

I would have written this last night or earlier but I was so devestated by the football result and the discovery that the world is now massively different, that I thought i'd leave it a little while. Turned out that little whore Mary blamed God for impregnating her instead of telling her husband the truth. So yeah. I'll try to keep up in future.

2 comments:

  1. It took me a while to get where you were going with that....nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you worry me, this imagination is running wild.

    ReplyDelete